View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 08:51 PM   #20
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I have many family stories. But I will share one that just happened today. My sister had surgery at a local hospital today. They gave her some feel good meds before knocking her out. Apparently the nurse turned her back for a moment and my sister stood up, took off her gown, and walked out into the hall butt naked and said "I want a Margarita!"

LOL, she will be hearing about this for years to come. I promised to buy her a margarita later on in a week or two when she feels better!
Oh Lord, patients on Versed should never have an eye taken off of them for a second. I remember when my youngest son was getting ready to have surgery and they had given it to him. He was hilarious. It's the greatest drug ever. Always good for a laugh.