View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 10:04 PM   #15
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
I haven't missed out, I go to Centurytel all the time. Go Mudbugs! I'm just rootin' for Shreveport. Why must Bossier kick our butts all the time?
Shreveport misses out because we're too concerned about racial issues and doing studies on cultural demographics and the black churches and who owns the propoerty that might make some money or more importantly who's not going to make money. Bossier decides on a project and they do it.

Shreveport has missed out on so much it's not even funny. It's obvious to anyone who pays attention. Bossier is ready to do business, Shreveport is ready to give somebody the business. Look at the Red River District. Nobody made it, the rent was so high and then the Homeboys started hanging out there nobody would come. Same can't be said for the River Walk.

That's always been the case. Hello Centurytell. That was the nail in the coffin for Shreveport entertainment and the Hirsch.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote