View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 09:40 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Here is the Bull nice and blue. If you catch one they run in pairs so you will hook up on the other one and have a boat load of fish.
I didn't know that. The only off shore fish I ever caught was a Bonito. Years later I saw on Iron Chef where the Japanese make a fish stock out of freeze dried Bonito flakes so I bought some. They taste great! Much better than Wylers chicken or beef boullion cubes. I have no idea if the Bonito I caught in Cozumel is the same as what the Japanese use.

My friends caught a Mahi Mahi that day and we ate it at a local restaurant and I told that story already. I remember it being brilliant yellow and blue, and not quite as yellow as your picture. Is the color also seasonal? I do remember that the color fades quickly once they are out of the water. When they jump in the air, they are gorgeous! (if you think fish can be gorgeous..LOL)
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote