View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:24 AM   #42
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
You know Isaac, you are not exactly going to get down this road of aging so easy. There are things that are going to go wrong for you....first you won't be able to hear (probably already losing that), then going to start losing some hair, then you are going to be in serious need of the blue pill , and it goes on and on rapidly downhill from there. First you'll start dribbling all over the toilet seat and before you know it, Ms. Isaac is going to make you sit to potty. :

Don't worry though boy, we'll be here to try and cheer you on through the process.
The toilet seat stays down with a house full of females I am glad you are going to be there to cheer me on I just might need it. Do you have a good supply of depends
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote