Thread: Dial-Up
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 07:53 AM   #9
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Thank heavens I am back on DSL! It was a rough week! New computer came yesterday and I got to work last night installing it. Vista looks good. The AT&T guy that helped me this morning get wireless going on both computers told me it was the worse operating system he has ever seen. YIKES! LOL, my son will have to deal with it since I have XP Pro on mine. I ordered it, because I felt XP would be obsolete in a few years.

Pocohantas, it has been 5 years or more since I have used dial-up. My modem went bad, so I ordered another one, and my wireless was not compatiable, etc.... new computer. Yes, I like updated stuff, so I wanted a new one instead of spending money on an old one to get everything working.