View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 10:57 PM   #97
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
[QUOTE-Isaac-Saxxon]Sorry Anime but Pagans are looked upon with contempt and many times were destroyed by the Israelites.[/quote]

Yup, the Israelites tried and so did the Roman Catholic Church. The Inquisition even published the Malleus Maleficarum (The Witches Hammer) in an attempt to exterminate Pagans in the 1400s. Fortunately, I'm happy to say, they all failed. We are still here by tens of thousands.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't their numerous versions of the Bible, some mentioning Pagans and some do not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb
Anime, you even admitted that different traditions handle what you come back as differently, which one of you are right? can all of you be right? Do you NOT see how ridiculous that is?
It's NOT ridiculous to wonder. It's NOT ridiculous to guess. It's NOT ridiculous to believe.

It IS ridiculous to force your beliefs on others as absolute truth. It IS ridiculous to deny others the right to believe for themselves.

If not for any other reason, the Bill of Rights states that we can believe what we want as far as religion and no one has the right to tell us we are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
There are such things as Christian Wiccans.
I have heard this term before. I have never met someone who applies this label to themselves and I, for one, can't imagine how that would work. It's a novel idea, though.