View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 06:54 AM   #19
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kherty View Post
I was a hard core neocon republican who voted Bush all the way....

Never thought I would be converted to the Ron Paul ranks but when you really study the issues, you will be surprised how much sense the platform really makes. Maybe it was all the econ classes I took in school?

Also, I'm not a fringe lunatic as I work for a Fortune 500 company here in Shreveport as a marketing analyst. I'm a degreed working parent of two!
When you use such catch phrases as "neocon republican" you do sound like a fringe lunatic I voted for Bush and do not consider myself a neocon or a Libertarian RP has some good ideas when it comes to taxes and other things pertaining to the economy but he looks like a dork ! I have yet to decide on who I will vote for other than it will not be a democRAT !! I could see how RP supporters would scare off someone that might be considering RP
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote