View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 09:20 AM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
There's something about that passage from child to adult star that is rocky. So many examples including Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen, too. Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift have not had to make that transition. Kelly Clarkson???? Not sure on that one.

Amanda Bynes has done so well with her transition. According to reports, she still lives with her parents and has goals she wants to achieve. She is a beautiful, talented young lady - A great role model indeed.

I guess Disney's Raven would be a great roll/role model??? What do you think, Pokie?
You are so right about Raven but of course she's not fat just curvy!! I hope Carrie and Taylor can make the transition. I think Lee Ann Rimes has turned out okay too.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote