View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 11:04 PM   #22
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Just for the record, Mr. Santabot, I don't force my religion on anyone. I am a Christian who strongly believes that those who call themselves Christians who do evil acts in the name Christianity are not truely Christians. As I said before, you are entitled to believe as you wish, but I believe you came here to ridicule Christians.
And that's your belief; be that as it may, that does not mean it's correct, just as you've stated in quote above, that my views may not be right, and nor shall yours be credited as such.

As for Anime, I never mentioned you specifically before, did I? I authored this post for people to read what I had to say, and comment on such, but your militant stance against my "lack of tact and compassion" which is neither, just because I don't emphatically distort facts to be "less harsh" to those who "can't handle it" does not mean I don't have the ability to assert my ideas in an educated and tactful manner, I don't see to many other posts like mine on these boards, not for their content, but for their style and language.

I did not mean to imply that every person here on this board is a Christian of the fundamentalist variety, I simply stated that as I've been told by various sources (persons from the board) that "you're not welcome here, this is a Christian group, and we don't like the ideas you try to impress on us, please leave". Show me where I am so aggressively attacking Christianity? I've only but exposed some facts about the religion, but where can you attack me? You don't know my beliefs, because I, unlike a lot of people here on this board, do not translate these ignorant hand-me-down ideas into my message.

I never had a problem with anyone until they told me I "didn't have the right to be here" and that for some reason, because I wasn't emphatically supporting Christianity solely, that I wasn't welcome and personally ridiculed openly. I come with the same feelings as any other walking human being, treat me like you'd treat someone you've known all your life, why would you take a forum post as my entire personality? I have to take the responsibility here to expose flaws in both mine and everyone else's mindset and ideas, if it looks aggressive, it's not, I calmly and effectively assert them without even using profanity, something that a lot of these self-claimed Christians haven't even abstained from.
Santabot is offline   Reply With Quote