Thread: Baby near death
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 11:40 PM   #39
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
Whos stuck? The man that wanted the abortion, but now he's gonna have to pay $ for 18 years- and YES the law will make him pay(as they SHOULD) I once worked with a guy that just took home $87.00/week because child support was being garnished-You don't think women have babies JUST to be vindictive? I know It happens. What about the women who say they're on birth control, but arent? This is a two-way street, there are PLENTY of sorry women out there too, but I know- we just dont understand Blah-Blah.....
But how much money per week did the guy make and how much were the kids getting? Those are VERY important factors which you perhaps don't know. Most men do absolutely everything within their power to get out of paying child support or try to pay as little as possible. And do this while seeming to forget how much it takes to take care of a child.

You know while you are bemoaning the fact that a woman will lie about birth control...let's not forget that you as a man ALWAYS has the option to put a raincoat on and be safe and sure each and every time. Yes, there are sorry women out there but it's not often you'll find us shirking our responsbilities to our children like the men do.