View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 09:21 AM   #3
salguodgrubmab
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 0 salguodgrubmab is a jewel in the rough salguodgrubmab is a jewel in the rough salguodgrubmab is a jewel in the rough salguodgrubmab is a jewel in the rough
Hydrogen is indeed our only hope for a sustainable, non-polluting energy source. However, it is impractical and almost as unattainable as nuclear fusion. Developing fuel cell technology is absurd. I understood just how stupid that politicians thought we were when the great leader, in his state of the union address, gave us this fuel-cell rap as the direction we would take for energy independence. The underlying fact of this so called plan is that oil and power companies will remain highly profitable for decades to come. Let's consider this article. Using a radio-frequency generator to break up the two elements that are water and burning the hydrogen. The waste by-products released would be oxygen and it was stated that the hydrogen would burn indefinitely if kept exposed to the radio-frequencies. This is so simple that it makes me dizzy. I had to read this brief a couple of times. The findings were confirmed and the only question is how much energy will be released by burning hydrogen in this manner.
salguodgrubmab is offline   Reply With Quote