View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 05:20 PM   #38
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
I went to the mcDs @ linwood and bertkouns today
Seriously, as a former McDonalds manager, I decided I would give the place a good look and this is what I noticed:
The place was spotless, even the floor and "stainless" in the work area.
I overheard the shift manager telling 3 different employees to wash their hands after handling cleaning utensils, and they did what they were told.
The employees were acting professional- no laughing and carrying on.
I noticed the shift manager "paying attention" to how the cashier handled me, and she was perfect.
I also looked at the food, how it was prepared, and packaged- what I noticed there was "by the book".(yes I still have all the manuals and training materials)
The impression I got, was that someone in upper management came down hard on the minions to straighten that store up! I wonder if this thread has anyhing to do with it? Since I dont frequent that part of town, I could have simply been there at the right time....with a good manager on duty?
If anyone else notices anything like this-post it
Since you use to work for McD's what about the way the ones on Airline do.