View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 07:33 AM   #37
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
It feels like a vacation here everyday when I wake up! I love going outside first thing in the morning with a fresh cup of coffee and viewing the wonderful countryside around me. There are so many birds out here to watch and listen to. We have all kinds of animals hanging around to watch...deer, squirrels, cows, raccoons, horses, etc. It's very peaceful and quiet as opposed to living in the noisy city. We love to hang around the pool or fish in the pond or ride the horses.

Pokie, you are welcome to a day in the country anytime!
If you have a deer problem you let me know and I will come stay for the morning and give everybody on the farm a wake up call they will never forget.
I hate it when those deer trespass Do you have a problem with coons too?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote