View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 03:19 PM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
We sometimes drive our two year old home from the pool (about 5 blocks) wrapped in a towel in her mother's lap instead of her car seat. Every once in a while someone will see us in the parking lot and make a face like we had the kid tied to the bumper. My wife won't let me give those people (I say "people" but 100% of the time it's women) the finger anymore.
Joe you should listen to your wife more often. So five blocks from indoor tennis do you play joe ? You know Joe I get mad at females too but I would never mess with them because joe they might have a husband or boy friend that might come kick your butt or be married to a cop and just your tag number and they will be at your nice home looking for you and as close to the hood as you live that could be real bad
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote