View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 09:25 AM   #18
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 259 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
If I were a bettin' man I'd put big money on the idea of all three people being completely horrible.

Alec Baldwin is an excellent actor. He is also, by far, the best SNL host ever. Beyond that, however, everything I hear or read about him indicates he's not much of a human being. Kim Basinger isn't even a good actress. L.A. Confidential was an excellent film, but she was, at best, mediocre. How did she win an Oscar for that? I don't know much about her personal life other than the fact that she once found Alec Baldwin desirable enough to marry and thought he was worthy of having children, so I'd wager she's not exactly mother of the year, either.

Put those two personalities in a genetic blender and you're bound to produce a crappy kid, especially if it gets raised by those two.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote