View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 09:44 PM   #26
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, Brain you should know me well enough by now to know I have dealt with the little brat!!! He's had to wash his Daddy's truck every weekend he has been over and we have a very large yard that requires a lot of raking! I have found my ways to punish him. City boys don't like to rake and perform hard labor! These are not the ways I really want to do the discipline and not the ways I would do it if one of mine had ruined a computer but then again mine would never do such. My birth children have better respect for the things given to them than to do such.

Furthermore, when I have issues with the mom I go straight to the source. I believe the best way to deal with a matter regarding the boy is straightforward and like an adult in a calm, cool manner. The only problem is getting met half way.

I know you don't see it as newsworthy but personally I would like to see some good come from it. I would like attention brought to the issues that fathers like my husband face so that perhaps positive change can come for them.