View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 07:00 AM   #30
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Would've loved to see him unseat McCrery

But you did not vote Al ??? Your spelling sucks too ! You may be a vet ? I don't know that for sure but I would think if your a vet you would be the first one in line to vote ? Not ! I guess being a vet and older and wiser than everybody and a Christian and a Jew at the same time you have all the bases covered. Apologize for what I said ? NOT ! Al don't get your feelings hurt as we all throw rocks from behind our avatar just pick them up and throw them back. Al did you ever serve in active combat or did you sit behind a desk ? Which branch did you serve in ? I thank you for serving our country ! Next time you have a chance to vote please vote unless something has happened so that they will not let you vote ? I am sure you have your reasons I just do not know what they are. Isabella stand by your statement and don't cut bait and run from the truth.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote