View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 07:14 AM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Brain, you don't call your children pigs and the such. He went on a rant with this child on the phone that was way over the top. He took all of his frustrations with the mother out on the child. Now I unlike some truly understand the level of his frustration and how he got pushed to this point. I understand very much how hard divorce can be on a child and how some parents will make it on the other parent. Some parents will go to an extreme to make on parent look bad when they themselves are the one that is the problem not the other. BUT Alec Baldwin was wrong for what he did. He went about it the totally wrong way, but so did the mother. This tape should have never been made public and the only person who could have released it was her or her attorney. The child will not pay the price for even the release of the tape. Can you imagine being the child and trying to go to school this week when all of your classmates know of this? Surely you understand how cruel kids are and this girl is only 12.

Pick on me all you want, I will stand my ground with you and you know it. This situation is all together wrong on many levels. The little girl is not a toy and deserves better than this out of the parents who are supposed to love and protect her.

By the way Brain, are you a parent?
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote