View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 07:41 AM   #29
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle View Post
Didn't Bruce cheat on his wife with his back up singer? Yep, sounds like a liberal to me.
Yes he most certainly did cheat and not on the sly. They were touring together and he and Patty Scialfa (now his wife) were seen rendezvousing all over the place.
I remember the photos and stories because I was very disheartend that Bruce would do this so publically. Oh well that said cheaters are all over both political parties...I'm still disappointed (but not surprised) at David Vitter.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote