View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 07:18 PM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Religion and church man made controls

I do not need a stuffed shirt to tell me what to believe or a group of elders. I can read the Bible and pray alone and find peace with that. I know there are many people that go to church and have a good heart and want to learn. With that said is your preacher preaching or teaching. Does he or her ask for money and have a agenda that is out side of the Word of God ? Christianity is a reality not a religion or a church building and the Bible was written to the individual not the preacher of priest. I do understand why people get turned off with Christianity because of bogus churches wanting control of you and your money. That is where Satan can do his best work is in the pulpit of a fool that calls himself a man of God when they just blow hot air. Sorry but I feel very strong about this and for you naysayers put it on a shelf it is my opinion and faith not yours. READ YOUR BIBLE with out anybody and see for yourself and blessing will follow. See I did not quote verses just my opinion all mine.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote