View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 10:31 AM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardChief View Post
Wow! Tell us how [ya really feel Al. The Saints are about as interesting and deserving of one's support as any other team when you get right down to it. Truthfully, I just cant seem to care enough or make myself care enough about sports like this one way or another. I suppose that makes me unusual/odd, but its true. I mean, think about it, you've got two opposing forces which are pointlessly, obsessively consumed with moving an elliptical leather bag up and down 100 yards of turf, risking serious injury or worse. So OK, they're getting paid to do it, but I'm not getting paid to watch it, know what I'm saying? I mean, can we possibly make this activity more mind numbing?
Please the "MOB" and they will love (pay) you for it. Yes much like Rome. You always count on Al to tell it how it is
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote