View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 08:56 AM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
In all my years of fishing the Red River I have never seen it so high in the summer months. Could this be a sign of what winter might have in store for us ? We are due for a snow that is for sure.

I've got this little ditch that runs through the back of my yard.. I'm used to it being full of water in the spring time, crawfish etc.. but I was just checking it out yesterday, and the darn thing is still full of water.. Now I don't know if this is due to all the rain we had in june and july or what ? but it's never got water in it in August, that I can remember.. I figured it was just due to some blockage up the way a bit...
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote