View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 10:50 PM   #29
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella
Al, have you thought about the innocent children that find their parent's gun and start playing with it and shoot themselves or someone else? I was shot when I was a child. Another child visiting our camp found a gun, shot it not knowing any better and the bullet went through the wall and hit me in the stomach.
Isabella, dont blame the gun for parental failure. Obviously, guns can be dangerous and deadly in the hands of a child who isnt educated about the proper handling of them. Education should start early, and all guns should be securely stored where young children cant get their little hands on them.