View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 03:25 PM   #23
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
So rhertz you have come out of the pyramid closet You had a pyramid in your bed room and you like to sleep in it ??? Well did you feel any different from that experience ? Just kidding Are you sure that was a pyramid or maybe just a Tee Pee So each night before you went to bed you would pitch a tent ?
It didn't have solid walls, just a frame made out of PVC pipe. Solid walls are better or rather I should say focus more energy. They are good for meditating for an hour or two, but you don't want to sleep in one of those. There have been some pyramid houses, but I think that would be too much for me.

What did I feel? Rested. I slept 4 hours a day and felt like I slept 8.. Heh, maybe I should make a new one! Oh, I'm sure my wife would love that! (NOT)
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote