View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 03:38 PM   #22
Lions Welp

Rep Power: 0 Lions Welp has a spectacular aura about Lions Welp has a spectacular aura about Lions Welp has a spectacular aura about
Sounds like someone is filled with hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Greek and Roman mythology existed for at least 1000 years before Christ and well after his crucification. As far as "documentation" you can start with the Iliad and the Odyssey which focus mainly on the Trojan war......and don't even get me started on the influence Latin has had on every modern language in existence.

To imply that religions other than Christianity lack the "documentation" to support their beliefs shows just how little you know about alternate beliefs.
What does Greek and Roman Myths (stories and or lies) have to do with the history of the Bible. The old Testament goes a lot further back than Greek myths and insulting other peoples beliefs is rude and uncalled for. I do not see you telling us what it is you do belief instead you insult and call names to make your bogus points. Respect is the order of the day so please refrain from the attracts and please post your opinion about what you believe instead of putting down others for the sake of fun. I have good friends that believe in all kinds of religions and I do not dislike them or put them down for what the believe. Your hate tactics and mean spirit does not help others it turns them away from your post. Get your point across with out the personal insults. I am sure none of us are perfect and you may want to try to be nice to people and they will want to post to your post. I can see your points are at the bottom of the scale do you think that is just random ? I am not tying to pick a fight just please calm your post down and stick to the thread not personal attacks. There are other forums if you would like try them I am sure they would feel the same way.
LW
Lions Welp is offline   Reply With Quote