View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 07:18 PM   #29
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Our daughter is 21. I wasn't worried about her going anywhere with Buble. I know she's been raised right, but Dad just was a little scared he might turn his daughter's head. She wasn't swayed too much by the man's attention. I was wondering why she didn't right her phone number on her forehead in lipstick!!!!! jk

Britney Spears is a mess right now. I am not quite sure she is going to recover from the tarnished image and the disaster she's made of her life. It's not impossible but she's got some serious work to do. I feel really concerned for her children. I hope they are getting adequate care and mothering. Looking at some of these Hollywood kids makes you very thankful for a normal life.