View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 07:53 AM   #10
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Well I can say that we face the Alec Baldwin problem in our house on a daily basis. I have a step son who's mother does not ever has never in 12 years EVER adhered to the court ordered custody arrangement. <SNIP>

I say all of this because I would like for you all to try and be somewhat understanding of Alec's situation. He's not in an easy place and probably has just gotten to the point after years of the battle where he's at his wits end. Let's hope that he gets help for the anger which is what he needs and gets resolution to the custody/visitation problem for the sake of the child.
Tbelle brings up some interesting points. Personally when I first heard this bit of news and heard the recording.. I immediately said 'Baldwin' was a freaking maniac... PERIOD.

And as easy a going person as I am.. as mild mannered as I usually am.. God forbid, the media should get ahold of some of my RANTS that I've gone on with.. in my almost 20 years of marriage and the raising of my now two teenage sons. I imagine there's been a time or two I've been drivin' to the point of sounding like a mad man. and I would argue there's probabably a few of us around here who could say the same..

With that in mind.. I'll still say Baldwin sounded like a freaking mad man and a lunatic.. but I sure the heck don't know the REST OF THE STORY..
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote