Thread: Woof! Woof!
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 04:07 PM   #5
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Nothing could be worse than Circuit City and Best Buy. Last night I went to Best Buy to purchase a small TV. After waiting I finally found a salesperson to help me. She looked it up on the computer and said they had one left. When I went to check out, the cashier said it sold in the past few minutes to the lady in line ahead of me. OK....

So I go across the street to City City to buy the same model at the same price. The salesperson rang me up and charged my card and told me to go to customer service to pick it up. When I got over there, they said they had none. Why charge my card in that case? Well then the manager said they have some in their main warehouse and they could "special order" it for me. I said OK, and then for some reason, they tranferred that amount to a gift card then went to special order the tv. But the computer then said "no special order" for that particular item. hmmmm.

They had two on display so I asked for an "open item" price. They told me they had the remote and tv but no box or manual. fine I said. They gave me back 90 bucks for the open item discount and started to load it up and there is no remote control. After spending 2 hours at CC, they found an old scratched up remote. From now on, I'm ordering online. Those stores are totally mismanaged. By the time I left that store I had 3 receipts about 3 or 4 feet long (total) with all sorts of debts and credits. totally uncomprehendable.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote