View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:37 PM   #12
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 259 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>Having your way with a doll in a public restroom, if not indecent exposure, is lewd public behavior

Assuming the guy is inside a stall, how is anyone exposed to what he is doing? How is anything in there considered "public" anything? If I take a dump on the sidewalk I get arrested, right? I have to do that in a facility designed to provide personal privacy in a public space. That's what restrooms are for.

>Yes, it is more disgusting (if not hygienically, then morally) than simply taking a dump.

It is much, much less disgusting. Morally, who cares? You can't (and shouldn't) legislate morality. Even if you did, there is nothing immoral about humping a doll. Weird? Maybe, but certainly no immoral than masturbating without a doll or having sex with a real human.

If I walk into a public restroom I know there is a decent chance I am going to see some other dude's dong unless I purposely avoid looking. What possible difference should what he is doing with that dong make?
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote