View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 10:18 PM   #11
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
Both my kids have had the opportunity to work as extras on the sets of movies in town. I watched as they worked with Sandra Bullock and the others from Premonition. Also, the elementary kids in my school were extras as well. Pretty awesome to be close to people we consider stars. There are very strict rules against conversation and pictures, though. So you have to just enjoy the moment and savor the memories. Then you spend the whole time watching the movie looking for some sign of the ones you know in the background shots.
Welcome to SB Live Sheba!
I bet that was fun watching the movie and seeing your kids in it! I heard they paid pretty good too!
Pocahontas
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote