View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 09:56 AM   #16
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
Try TheDeadPelican.com this is all the news in La. plus links to everything else.
I quit taking the paper a long time ago, but Mrs. Hurl will go get one on Sunday. As usuall The Times ran stories it had already run during the week. My favorite was a political cartoon on one page and if you missed it there just turn the page there it is again next to an article that ran Fri.
Now there is a idea !!! Just the Sunday paper for the wife and skip the rest of the week. Sunday has all the social news which is about all that liberal rag sheet is good for anymore. I read the Dead Pelican all the time and enjoy it. Five years from now the Shreveport Times will not exist as we know it now. It will turn into a web site and save some trees. The news in the Times is two to three days old anyway
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote