View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 05:50 AM   #34
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
LateNight, we've been trying to get these people to help themselves by helping Dr. Paul and it ain't working. They just dint get it. If they don't wise up toot sweet and pull their heads out of their asses, they're gonna end up getting exactly what they deserve. Satisfying as that'll be to witness, we'll be riding the sinking ship down with em, God help us. They'll be even more responsible for the destruction of this once great nation than the one party with two heads and it's hacks, the alphabet agencies and bureaucracies, the bought & sold congress, the federal reserve, the liberal courts and whichever new tyrant they vote into the White House combined.
Now, now Al. You can get more ants with sugar than with sour. You tell me I have my head up my ass and should vote for "your" man that is a great way to get RP up in the vote. The polls do not even show him getting enough votes to be figured in the poll. I am glad to see you guys come out of your political stupor and I respect your right to pick your man be him a loser or winner. I would like to know if you will still vote after RP is gone ????? Who would you choose if RP is MIA ?
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote