View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 01:48 PM   #36
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Come on Joepole the one time I bet on you and....

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
>They were not states first, then built the Union.

Then who exactly was at the Constitutional Conventions? I thought it was representatives from the states that assembled to form a national government after they won freedom from England.
do not drop the ball sounds like Matty is Choo Chooing your here. Hey Matty got to know one thing. Male or female ? I am thinking with your knowledge of history a guy for sure. I like debates like this I am learning as you two post and hey even if I do not agree, you two do not have a financial interest in this so you speak your heart not your pocket book. I shall be waiting for the Joepole to make his post. Come on Joe you can do it.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote