View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 04:45 PM   #14
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
My least favorite ride is the octopus! This was the last time I went to the fair.
I was with one of my girlfriends, we were fresh out of college. My brother went along with us but decided not to ride this one (wise choice). This is that ride that goes up and down with extended arms and the seats that you can make spin too.
Well we were going to town with making ours spin and when the ride came to a stop our seat continued to spin and pick up momentum. Our necks felt like they were breaking and there was no headrest. We could blurrily see my brother down below just trying to figure out what the heck was going on. I don't believe I've ever used such foul language in my life trying to get that carney guy to get us off. We finally did and vowed to never ride that again and I've never returned either.
Oh and that double ferris wheel scared me to death because you went so darn high!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote