Thread: Baby near death
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 07:01 PM   #19
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
o.k. so maybe I never had the "urge" but I will admit, there was a time or two.. when my first son very little.. doin' that middle of the night, pacing, holding on to him, with him just screamin'.. he probably had an ear infection at the time, and a fever.. and I was weary from lack of sleep.. there's those times when it's almost more than a person can handle.. now I never SHOOK him, but man there were times when I felt like I was at the end of my rope.

I've always wondered about parents of those kids who have collic (sp?) and they just cry and cry.. I've heard of that just driving some parents over the edge.

I'm not condoning anyone's actions here (I haven't even read the story) I'm just saying, I know that it can be "tough". me and wife took turns during those latenight episodes.. don't know how I would of handled it being a single parent.