View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 10:17 PM   #5
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Not sure I understand the reaction to this news.. It has always been human nature I think to explore our frontiers. We're running out of them here on this rock. I've always felt.. that there HAS TO BE other life forms OUT THERE somewhere ? But the more I hear about how our planet was formed.. and how incredibly lucky we are that everything fell into place to make this planet livable and able to sustain life.. I start to wonder just possibly how RARE it would be to find another planet with life, much less a planet with beings able to travel the stars ?

But I think as long as we humans inhabit this earth.. it's in our nature to explore, to look to the stars, and dream up ways of further exploring space to see what we can find.

just my .02
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote