View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 08:43 PM   #43
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Well sad for you then because it's quite clear that you don't know me and don't know how to judge character. Your judgements are based on your disagreements of statements I have made attacking your behavior which is your right. In all fairness though you can not possibly even begin to fully judge one's character on a forum where people are not fully laying out their personlities. You have laid out quite clearly most of your personality on this forum though.
You still don't know that, despite what I or you can infer from the information provided. You honestly don't know the half of me, or anything about me, I've only revealed a very minuscule amount of facts and ideas in my short time here. Please don't discredit or judge me if you're not willing to accept the same treatment, I believe that I was first assaulted for posting objectively to someone's post, and it snowballed into what it has become today; why am I the only one to admit this? Please read my address to the board in the Lounge section for more information, if you've not thus far.