View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #21
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I agree with standing up for my God and yes it is a test each and everyday. I have a problem with the drug talk and talk of burning churches and being pro communism oh and stealing music and defying the law because the odds are at a level he thinks he can beat them. That is wrong. He can believe in what ever he wants no problem but the other trash he needs to drop it. I think rhertz was just pointing out one way to deal with the trash that rolls out of his mouth sometimes. I do not need to tell these two morose fellows what all I believe to convince myself. They are as casking pearls of God before the swine that they are. Excuse me not even the swine would have their spirit for they were legion and the swine ran into the sea and died. Gospel armor on ready and in place.
I've beat them for 17 years, and it's not like it's who I am, it's a case by case decision basis. Stop generalizing me and I'll stop calling you a flaming ignorant christian zealot.