View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 10:53 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Meditation does help in many ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I've always heard that meditation helps combat this disease. It teaches the mind to work more efficiently, never stumble in thought, and builds clarity. What amazes me is that most people think meditation does absolutely nothing.
We all choose what to meditate on but that down time for the body and up time for the mind is good medicine. The mind can not live with out the body or was it the other way around I watched a movie about this and I did not want to before I did it but I cut the deal to watch with my family you know (chick flick) but I must say I was wrong it was really good and it sure shed some light on the matter. Very sad for any family is loosing your loved one while they are still alive. The Movie :The Notebook (2004) .... Allie Hamilton best watch it alone if you can
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote