Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 07:06 AM   #38
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Well Buddy you might be right I won't be seeing you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
The funny part is we all know your isolation is self-inflicted....but you are right about one thing. You won't see me. I'll be with the people enjoying life, not geriatrics who only have death and their Bible studies to look forward too.
Morning Abby normal Good to see that you are in usual form this morning. You are so right about what you posted. I might not be seeing you ever and forever if you choose that path but it is never to late as long as you are alive but never forget the great leveler comes to all and after that only God knows what our fate is. Yea I know when you get your dirt nap that is the end and you turn back to dirt Does this kind of weather mess up my buddies mullet ? I know you have nice hair kind of like George Clooney in Oh Brother Where Art Thou A boy has to keep his quaff in order.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote