View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 07:24 PM   #10
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I can't wait until June 2nd Isaac. I forgot all about the lady cream peas!! How could I?? Yeah I'm even thinking of buying a deep freezer for the garage. I only have one unit right now in the kitchen. But good southern folks got to have a second unit or "deep freeze" on the patio or in the garage. I enjoyed this article as well and it has me thinking of long ago as a boy growing up in shreveport.
Rhertz I have the chest freezer in the carport and I call it the vault. I keep deer meat, fish, veggies and I think my wife looks at like a morgue
Then in June we get Ruston Peaches I married a Ruston PEACH and next week it will be 24 years I am the lucky one she is a mighty fine PEACH
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote