View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 10:19 PM   #6
j.nc
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 209 j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all
Paddywagon rides - check. The rabbits foot on field day at South Highlands- lol. My kids look at me weird whenever I tell them that story.

Talk about no fans... I was in the shack in the niche in 3rd grade and in 6th(?) in the shack in the area across the "street" from the back of the library.

What was the single teachers name who was big on Latin America? I never had her but (like my brother) got stuck with cruddy instruments during the "calypso" show.

They walled off the front and have a new entrance- more secure I suppose. What a shame. They let me take my family thru during school @2000 - i used to think it was soooo big, the auditorium, etc. Ha.

When we finished 6th grade (they didnt have those silly "graduations" like they do now) -the parents (bless 'em) wanted to "keep us together" and started some club called "The Space Set" and had a few parties. One was at Shakey's Pizza and another was some big elaborate event at the armory (fort humbug) with all kinds of games where you could win tickets, etc. Got to hand it to those folks.

I still have my "Space Set" felt pennant somewhere. Rocket saturn stars on a navy background..
j.nc is offline   Reply With Quote