View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 04:07 PM   #46
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Either way God Bless America

I think most Americans say 25 and up have a deeper appreciation of History than do the younger kids. We are the super power of super powers and blessed with plenty of food and live on a fertile continent at latitude and longitude that is a place to grow food. I love ancient history more than say civil war but here recently have been reading some great books on George Washington and the French and Indian war. What a turbulent past was our birth as a nation. I love anything to do with history and will always take any correction with a smile I will do my home work tonight just for fun on it.
Thanks,
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote