View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 12:22 PM   #7
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Nice article. Reminds me of those Snow Days I had back in Jersey. The last winter I was there, 1976-1977 was one of the worse winters N.J. had had for many years. We had a few feet of snow on the ground all winter. Everyone had one of those Flexible Flyer Sleds in their garage. Quite a few of us had toboggans as well. And man was that great fun. Snow is for the little ones, not for the adults who have to go shovel walkways and dig their cars out so they can still get to work

Yup, moved from Jersey, down to Bossier city in the spring of '77, and if I remember right, that summer in Bossier city was FREAKIN' HOT, multiple 100+ degree days !! went months without rain. UGHH .

Speaking of that snow fall we had here on New Year's Day, Here's a pic of Taz the wonder dog layin' in that very snow.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	taz.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	160  

LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote