View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 09:23 PM   #40
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo kramer
Celebrities singing at baseball games would have too much trouble remembering all the words to God Bless the USA. They struggle as it is. Since baseball is our all-American sport I have to vote NO for the change.
Well Roseanne sure did give the Star Spangled Banner a thrashing!!! I'm sure people did want to change it to something else after that. I wonder why she was even picked to sing it in the first place?? That sure was a major faux paus in baseball history! Hopefully talented singers will be picked from now on to sing our one and only national anthem! It's still a keeper!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote