View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 06:28 PM   #32
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Well Mr. E.B. it is kind of like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B. Farnum
As a newbie to this message board. There sure seems to be a lot of hatred thrown about. What gives ?
I do not think hate comes but from a few and the others are defenders of the faith. I have seen some very funny threads and then the hot button threads too. I am glad to see you post and welcome you to the board. I think this forum and others like it help for one to get some things off their chest and find like minds and disagree with those who oppose with out having to face each other. When I am done posting I go about what I need to do and when I have time then I enjoy reading the post and watching other member post to each other. Midlife I guess
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote