View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 08:25 PM   #10
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
I think Al is referencing the taking of firearms from citizens during Katrina. Did Blanco actually authorize that?

Al...I'm really there with ya.. I think the unarming of law abiding citizens during a disaster is a disgrace against our constitution!! yes I do! (plz note the exclamation marks) But I seriously doubt that was Blanco's doing..... There is plenty of blame to go around regarding the Katrina disaster.... Plenty.. surely you agree?
I'm with ya on this one.. yes it was entirely wrong to do such a thing.. I too would like to know exactly who authorized such a thing... and it seems everything I've read so far.. place blame for this solely on the Chief of Police and Mayor Nagin....

Here's a video of some folks who had their rights violated.

Last edited by LateNight; 10-30-2007 at 08:58 PM.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote