View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 12:08 PM   #7
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Nodding, Walmart is proof of that. Everyone cries wolf, but then everyone shops there to save a buck.
No this sister does not and will not shop at WalMart. I almost choke when I say this but I agree with Everything Brain said about them. I must add to it though I hate the riff and raff that are frequently shopping in the store. I constantly feel like I need an armed body guard to shop with me. The store is usually filthy to the point of disgust. The checkout clerks are just plain stupid and obnoxious more often than not. There are exceptions to this.

I have a brother who is a manager at a Walmart in Texas and he will agree with everything that I say and then some. The way that they treat some of their employees is horrendous to say the least. The insurance they provide their employees that are lucky enough to get it is pretty pathetic as well. They put limitations on some of the therapy for say blood disorders that their employees can get that is absolutely irresponsible to withhold necessary therapy from a patient. Most of the employees are low wage earners and yet they have high deductibles and high co insurance percentages.

I could go on and on but won't. It's almost time to go shopping at TARGET!!!