View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 06:33 PM   #12
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Yeah China.... Or Iran... You think you could find a Slayer song that bashes Islam on that Persian site that seems to be in sync with your beliefs? I don't think so.
Why would they bash Islam.....that's not their gimmick. You ever see kiss wearing masks instead of makeup? That's not their gimmick. You ever see Elton John wearing a normal pair of glasses? That's not his gimmick. You ever heard Black Sabbath write a song bashing Islam? That's not their gimmick.

Get it, genius?

We're GLAD you find it offensive. THAT was the point.

Quote:
Nope, I'm not a fan of Jerry or telemarketers in general.. See that is the difference between you and me. I might not like or agree with Falwell, but that doesn't mean that I'm a low level stereotyper who then thinks all "men of the cloth" are bad/wrong.... In other words, I don't throw out the baby with the bath water....
Yep, anyone who makes a claim they cannot support is a liar and I don't differentiate between them regardless of what imaginary being they are preaching about.

BTW, show me the one that can produce a visible savior and I'll stop stereotyping them ALL. The difference between me and you is I can tell the difference between fiction and reality.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote