View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 06:39 PM   #15
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Then again, most religious zealots ARE idiots, aren't they?
Your cut&paste post is off topic my dear friend. Heh, a monkey can cut&paste. Can you write for yourself?

Had you posted a Slayer song against Falwell, (or one that you had thoughtfully written yourself) I doubt I would have cared to response. But you took the opportunity to post a pot shot that your average Iranian might post (as i have demonstrated) in a completely stereotypical nature.

Your post was not meant as a comment toward the news but rather it was a mean spirited and inciteful push of the proverbial relgious button, as your above quote demonstates. (and as Slayer intended I'm sure) Yep, it is only a matter of time before you abuse the privledge and this thread gets closed for "drifting" off topic. I prefer to think of it as slamming it off topic, using the old tried and true "religious zealots ARE idiots" method. But each person can make up his or her own mind here.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote